Friday, March 13, 2015

Aamir Khan to Weight 90 Kgs for his next Movie





Aamir Khan is going full scale and is on a fling eating routine for his next film DANGAL in which he is obviously assuming the part of a wrestler. 

Said the performer, "I am preparing for DANGAL at this time. I am learning wrestling and Haryanvi for the film. We haven't yet obstructed the shooting dates for the film however it will start in the following couple of months. The throwing of the film is still on. " 

At the point when gotten some information about the sort of eating routine he's taking after for the film, Aamir said, "I am permitted to have everything. It's simply that I've turned veggie lover now so I can't consume non-veg. However I'm having a decent amount of sustenance nowadays." 

He further included, "At this moment I am measuring 90 kgs, which is excessively. When I had kept up a decent body for movies like PK, DHOOM 3 and GHAJINI, my weight was 68 kgs with 9% muscle to fat quotients. I don't think I'll be putting on more weight, 90 is sufficient."

No comments:

Sivakarthikeyan’s "Don" attracts the Masses

Don, directed by Cibi Chakravarthi and starring Sivakrthikeyan, is a film with a lot of expectations. The movie is a fantastic blend of come...